- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
Healthy living workshop
Mai 18 @ 13:00 - 15:30€20
monthly healthy living workshop
„Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being,
not just the absence of disease.“ – WHO
This doesn’t mean that we have to live the perfect healthy life all the time… it is more about taking little steps towards a healthier lifestyle while we enjoy the change that comes with every little step.
On our first Healthy living workshop we will talk about these simple and little steps, that are easy to do and which everyone can take without having to spend more money, giving up on something you love, or causing a deficit.
It will be inspiring and fuel your creativity to enfold your very own and personal lifestyle.
- You will get to know little and easy steps to create more healthy habits
- I will add a little breathing / Meditation exercise that will serve you as a tool for your stress reduction.
- We will be talking about the footing of a week immune system that comes from our modern lifestyle, so you can understand what happens to you and your body and what actions you can do to change and prevent many possible health issues and diseases that can occur from a weakened gut health.
- You will get some impressive facts and information about our „micro biome“ and what you can do to give it an „upgrade“ that might serve your immunity better.
- Than we will get practical, as probiotics play a crucial role for a healthy micro biome and our overall health.
- As I am a huge fan of water & coconut water-Kefir, what is a very tasty, home brewed probiotic drink, with many options to create different tastes, we will not just enjoy them ourselves but as well brew some freshly together with my grown water-Kefir-cultures. I am sure you might like it as well and get a fun, cheap and healthy do-it yourself-way at hand to have not just a very refreshing drink for summer but as well to integrate more probiotics into your every-days life.
-> In addition, if you are keen on keeping up with brewing your own Kefir in future, you can take away your first small starter culture for a low fee to cover costs.
So what do you think?
Does it sound interesting to you?
Maybe you want to join in?
I would love to share the excitement about these discoveries and their effects on my life with you.
If you want to join please send your booking request via mail or simply use the contact form on this website.