About: Healthy Living Workshop, little steps towards a more healthy lifestyle, our microbiome, how to add more probiotics into our diet, breathing, stress reduction,… and having a good time together.
Studying at the Institute of Integrative Nutrition I get everyday nourished by so much high-grade information about how to live a “happy and healthy life” that I have decided to share some of the information, that I feel is so very useful to many of us in these easy-going, small Workshops, that I call the “HEALTHY LIVING WORKSHOP”.
I will try to offer one each month and make it an interesting mix by:
- sharing some basic knowledge about a healthy body, and what would support it to stay in a vital state
- doing some body-exercise like breathing or meditation techniques to support stress-release
- preparing something nutritious, that belongs to the topic of the month, to taste and maybe we will be preparing it together
I am looking forward to share some of the passion that is driving me about a healthy lifestyle and I would be more than thrilled if I could inspire you to do a next step to upgrade your healthy lifestyle a bit. It is all about little steps that are fun to do.
So to become more concrete, this is the program of this month Workshop:
- You will get to know little and easy steps to create more healthy habits
- I will add a little breathing / Meditation exercise that will serve you as a tool for your stress reduction.
- We will be talking about the footing of a week immune system that comes from our modern lifestyle, so you can understand what happens to you and your body and what actions you can do to change and prevent many possible health issues and diseases that can occur from a weakened gut health.
- You will get some impressive facts and information about our „micro biome“ and what you can do to give it an „upgrade“ that might serve your immunity better.
- Than we will get practical, as probiotics play a crucial role for a healthy micro biome and our overall health.
As I am a huge fan of water & coconut water-Kefir, what is a very tasty, home brewed probiotic drink, with many options to create different tastes, we will not just enjoy them ourselves but as well brew some freshly together with my grown water-Kefir-cultures. I am sure you might like it as well and get a fun, cheap and healthy do-it yourself-way at hand to have not just a very refreshing drink for summer but as well to integrate more probiotics into your every-days life.
You can as well check the events description and will find all detailed information about location, time, costs,… —-> Here
But here in short: I have space for six participants. The costs are 20.-€ for a two to two and a half hours Workshop.
Please send your subscription via the contact form below or E-Mail.
I would be more than happy to welcome you to this Workshop.